Biotech USA Citrulline Malate Powder - Green Apple Flavor
For Supplement Facts & Other Details, Check Pictures
- Pure active ingredient content
- Powder form for multiple uses
L-citrulline is a non-essential (conditionally essential) amino acid micro nutrient that the body cannot produce in sufficient quantities typically under greater strain, therefore replenishment might become necessary. When it comes to fruit, citrulline is found in large quantities in watermelon, for example.
The synergistic combination of L-citrulline amino acid and malic acid is L-citrulline malate. Malic acid (malate) is an organic acid, which can be found in nature (for example in apple). L-citrulline amino acid is what L-arginine and L-ornithine amino acids are made of. It is a formula very popular among athletes.
1 serving (3 g):
- 2990 mg L-citrulline-malate
- do endurance sports, to be taken prior to or during workout
- are a bodybuilder
- do functional trainings
- are sensitive to additives
- prefer to make your own powder mixes